Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Avril Sued


I was reading Avril news ( like 1 month ago) and I heard that some 70s band called the Rubinoos are suing Avril because they think their song "I wanna be your boyfriend" sounds like "Girlfriend" and I checked with my parents and they have never heard of the band. So I don't know how Avril (who wasn't even born yet) could copy her song from theirs. The only similar thing about the song that *I* can hear in "Girlfriend" is the fact both have the phrase "Hey! Hey! You! You!"... followed by Avril singing "I don't like your girlfriend" or "I want to be your girlfriend" and the Rubes singing "I wanna be your boyfriend"...You can hear a sample of the Rubes song here on their site (mp3 format) or from Amazon's site. (PC wma format) Personally I think that is BULL SPIT!! I know 4 a fact Avril ALWAYS write her own songs!!!! So if u disagree with me then you can either leave a comment or vote on the poll! Thanxx and ttyl,
#1AvrilFan

P.S. I would have posted this earlier but I just created this site on Saurday.

No comments: